DAILYFOOD, delivering to retailers
We aim to adapt to each business' pace and habits, depending on your clients' specificities, constraints, geographical location and human resources.
Time commitments defined beforehand
We came up with the DAILYFOOD concept so each of your customers could organise their day better and receive their fresh, frozen, tempered or ambient produce according to their actual needs.
Depending on the requests for refrigerated transport, various options can be offered: Ad Valorem insurance guaranteeing compensation for goods for the value declared, additional delivery services, etc.
More choice from Monday to Saturday
For more flexibility in delivery days throughout France, our Transport Plan for fresh produce has been strengthened:
More frequent deliveries to towns counting over 100,000 inhabitants: 6 days a week, and 5 to 6 days a week in large urban areas
More distributions to all 35,000 towns and villages in France: minimum 2 non-consecutive distributions per week.
A dedicated digital portal
As your customers need to save time on red tape and better anticipate the arrival of goods, we provide a consignee portal - granting free and paperless access to all delivery documents.
And for senders, we created a dedicated digital portal to optimise performance every step of the way: enhanced visibility regarding transport and delivery activities for all controlled temperature produce, more transparency throughout the entire process, and the ability to react in real time if a problem arises.
- Online module for placing orders
- Electronic signature during delivery
- Proof of delivery and delivery slips accessible in real-time
- Possible integration into your Information Systems
- Statutes available from pick-up, throughout conveyance and up to final delivery
- Information about the delivery: compliant or non-compliant
- Multi-criteria search: delivery date, recipient, temperature
- Real-time information in the event of an abnormality or dispute
- Shared delivery slip
- Quicker management of delivery issues
- Transport budget in €K (breakdown between fresh, frozen and dry produce)
- Tonnes delivered
- Number of positions with and without abnormalities
- Service quality (compliance, damaged produce, missing goods, refusal due to wrong temperature)
- Carbon footprint (expressed in tonnes of CO²)